Thursday 14 August 2008

Altered Challenge!










OMG! was this a challenge!! a kitchen article.......altered.......using Artistic Stamper stamps............ so I played - God help anyone who wants to use this fork!!! When DOH finds out, I shall be for the high jump!!






I used Alcohol inks & Blender from Kuretake and Ranger...




Wrapped the fork around with copper wire and silver lined beads... I then added a couple of chipboard tags from The Stamp Connection... which I had covered in 3 layers of Gorgeous White UTEE [also from The Stamp Connection], which I stamped into whilst it was still warm - using an ART wordstamp from The Artistic Stamper...








Using Key stamps from The Artistic Stamper... I stamped onto shrink plastic using Stazon... and cut holes into the centre of the stamped keys [so that once shrunk, I could insert 'jump rings'.....







This is what you would call 'Off the Wall'Art......
Think I'll give it to my son!

Have fun playing.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment