Sunday 27 September 2009

'Potential'..... just means - 'you 'ain't done it yet'!


I have a little bank of sayings...... things i've found, sentiments i've been given, and I thought this one really fitted MLA's lovely stamp... the little girl was concentrating so hard on the balloon..... I thought she was lovely... her 'Potential' is enormous!  Another one of the new set from The Artistic Stamper these really are so cute, and great for decoupage!

This was really a great challenge for me, not being a dedicated 'decoupager' - lots of tiddly cutting out! - but as I have had to spend the day with my foot elevated [far too much shopping at the BSSBS yesterday!] it was a great bit of relaxation, however, I did colour her face with colour pencils and sansodor... 'potential' was a challenge, but great fun to do!

Lovely papers - unashamedly from a pack I bought in the USA; the balloon was coloured with Sakura pens, and glossed with glossy accents.  Edge punch is one of the new Martha Stewart punches.... can't wait to get my hands on the corner punch for this one!

1 comment:

  1. Susan so good to see you, sorry was so busy :(

    Loving your card
    hope that foot is rested now
    xx

    ReplyDelete