Sunday 27 September 2009

'Under the Weather' with Mable Lucie Attwell


Brand new stamps - oh so cute! The Artistic Stamper has excelled again!! Mabel Lucie Attwell was a picture on my bedroom wall - oh so many years ago, as a child.... I adored her....... I've created a couple of the images....... Ok so the colours may not be 'traditional', but heck a little poetic license is good for the soul! Really hope you like them!

I've embossed her raincoat and the unbrella... and given a coat of gloss, to replicate the rain.... she is just so adorable....... I think this one is my fave so far!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did with the rain coat and umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so adorable isn't she??? Gr8 to cu the other day too hunny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree with Linda, am absolutly loving what ya did with the gloss effect :)
    hugs minxy

    ReplyDelete